- GENESIS- MICRO: One Millionth PET: Plastic Material (PolyEthyleneTerephthalate)
- Micropet began its journey in year 2006, when the company was established and formed by Mr. Ajay Garg (B.Com) & Er. Sandeep Garg (B.Tech) under the guidance and support of Family members. Today, the company has grown into a large & dynamic business house, which currently occupies a Leading position in the field of Pet Bottles Manufacturing.
- Over a period of years, Micropet has grown up company and achieved greater heights. Today, the business has state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities, with the capacity to produce 20 lakh bottles a day.
- Customer satisfaction being our top priority, we continuously work towards providing best products backed by meticulous services. Our dedicated highly proficient team of approx 48 people, equipped with decades of experience. Owing to persistent values of customer satisfaction, unsurpassed quality standards, adopting cutting edge technologies, innovation, etc. the company can boast of, a turnover that counts more than 600 Million INR in the year 2014-15 . The team in the organization has been carefully handpicked to provide right mix of diverse skills that complement each other. Under the guidance of Micropet’ management, the technical team and support personnel have achieved exceptional levels of productivity and success in product development, quality control, quality assurance and all aspects of business and operations.
- The Headquarters at Kala Amb (Himachal Pradesh), India, houses capable staff that is thoroughly dedicated in understanding the requirements of Micropet`s partners and provides realistic customer solutions.
With this objective blend of young dynamism and experienced perspective, the company has been widening their spectrum of the customer across the globe continually.